- BK Series Quilting Sewing Machines are preferred for their ability to sew visco, latex, fiber, knitted fabric, jacquard fabric, leather, feather layers, and their unmatched ease of use. Having the ability to create any desired pattern, the machine is available in single head and double-head models. The double-head model ensures high performance while working with even thicker materials.
- Output Capacity: BK-10: 1200 ; BK-20: 2400
- Stitch Length: BK-10: 1-7 mm ; BK-20: 3-10 mm
- Sewing Area: BK-10:1900 x 1900 mm ; BK-20: 2200 X 2400 mm
- Total area required: BK-10:6000 x 10000 mm ; BK-20: 5500 X 9000 mm
- Servo Motor: BK-10: AC Servo Motor x3 ; AC Servo Motor x4
- Number of Sewing Head: BK-10: 1 ; BK-20: 2
- Sewing Head: Modified Newlong DD-5
- Type of Stitch: Lockstitch
- Air Pressure: 6bar
- Weight: 2078 kg
- Power: 380 V 3 faz 4.5 kW
- Suitable for mattresses, quilt covers and mattress toppers.
- Simple operation and automatic control.
- Independent sewing heads driven by servo motors. ]
- Heavy duty stitching easily cope with heavy materials.
- Excellent performance on a very wide range of materials.
- User friendly programming and diagnostics.
- Simple pattern selection with clear interactive touch screen.
- Wide variety of patterns.
- Pattern program.
- Exact thread break restart point.