- The pocket spring groups produced by Ümit Makina Automatic Pocket Spring Machines are sent to the Ümit Makina PC series. The number of trays in a PC series machinery can be adjusted according to the customer’s specific needs. PC series create the internal structure of the mattress by bringing together the pocket spring strips automatically with hands-off, digital control.
- Pocket Collers Connection: PC-30: 5 ; PC-25: 2-4
- Spring Pocketed Height: PC-30: 120-240 mm ; PC-25: 100mm - 210mm
- Weight: PC-30: 3200 Kg ; PC-25: 2408 Kg
- Cycle Time (largest size): 4.8 second
- Spring Wire Diameter: 1.4 mm -2.0 mm
- Spring Type: Barrel or Cylindrical
- Gluing Type: Continuous or bead
- Gluing Applicator: Single, twin or triple on request
- Spring Unit: Parallel, Nested or Zone
- Holt Melt Glue Tank: Robatech
- Maximum Width: 2100 mm
- Air Pressure: 6 bar
- Air Consumption: 700 lt/min
- Power: 380 V 3 Phase 11 Kw
- Total Area: 7000 x 3930mm
- Zone, parallel or nested assembly.
- Assembles the prefabricated pocket spring rows with welded in springs into pocket spring interiors of various sizes.
- Ultrasonic cutting.
- Full automatic pocket spring transfer assembler for pocketed type innerspring units.
- Ease of use and low maintenance.
- 2 single units can be made simultaneously.
- Upper and lower fabric gluing.
- Zone pocket coil unit production without changing wire gauge.
- Continuous or intermittent gluing.
- Handling up to 400 springs per minute.