- Dual purpose workstation for borders & pillow-top gussets.
- 125 FPM of border serging both sides @ 4 SPI No mechanical jack shaft drive.
- Max sewing speed (rpm): 6000
- Factory preset speed (rpm): 5000
- Max stitch length (spi): 4
- Needle system: SNB2710
- Needle Size: 22/140
- Weight of material: MEDIUM
- Max presser footlift (inch): 7/32
- Voltage (v/ph/hz): 220V 1PH 60HZ
- Current (amps): 10
- Motor type: EFKA DC
- Air pressure (psi): 80
- Air consumption (cfm): 24
- Shipping weight (lbs): 18(in): 1200 ; 36(in): 1800 Shipping dimensions (w/l/h, inch): 18(in): 62 x 96 x 57 ; 36(in): 62 x 96 x 75
- Production: 125 Feet per min.
- The operator loads the border through the front tension assembly and uses the foot pedal to sew it through the right and left sergers. Activating the puller lift switch opens the puller, the cloth is inserted between the rollers and the switch closes the puller. The operator places the cloth between the spindle rods on the winder and presses the start button. The unit automatically serges all the material on the roll, or in the bin and automatically stops when the end of the material is sensed. The unit stops with the trailing edge of the material held by the front tension assembly so that the leading edge of the next band can be easily spliced. The finished width of the goods being sewn can be adjusted by turning a crank and moving the left serger. A scale is provided which indicates the finished width of the goods being sewn.
- 1961-650- Yardage counter
- 1961-650A - Preset yardage counter
- 1961112 - Front flange assembly
- 1961-KIT10 - Border joining chainstitch
- Dual electronic servo drive motors with needle positioning
- Material capacity: 0" - 36" according to machine class
- Turn off left sewing head for single serging
- Needle positioning (no synchronizer required)
- Electronic thread break detection
- Variable tensioning of border material
- Servo drive variable speed puller with long lasting urethane rollers
- Stops automatically for material splice
- Foot pedal activation for splicing and servicing
- Border may be serged without edge trim