- Label Edging Machine.
- The Merrow MG-3U sews a tight decorative edge on emblems and patches. The MG-3U stitch is renowned for its consistency, coverage, and uniformity.
- Operating Speed:5500 Rpm
- Stitch Width:1/8"-3/16"
- Stitch Range: 20 - 40 Spi
- Standard Needle: Merrow 4sdt
- Merrow Needle Range: Merrow 3sdt-5sdt
- Federal Stitch Type: 505
- Motor Required*: Merrow M12, 1/2hp, 3450 Rpm
- Number Of Threads: 3-6
- The Merrow MG-3U is a 3-thread industrial sewing machine that is meant for putting a decorative edge on emblems and patches. It makes a 1/8" to 3/16" stitch at a standard rate of 28 SPI (though this can be decreased or increased to 20 or 40 SPI respectively), yet even while running at 5500 RPM still operates under 90 dbA. The MG-3U carries a 10 year warranty, though it is expected to run for years after that with routine care.