- Decorative/Overedge machines.
- The Merrow Purl Stitching Machine (or merrowing machine) sews a narrow rolled hem on light to mid-weight fabrics. It can be ruffled to create a 'lettuce edge' look as well. Famous for it's accuracy, the Merrow Purl edge is unparalleled in the business.
- Operating Speed: 5500 Rpm
- Stitch Width: 1/16" - 3/16"
- Stitch Range: 14 - 40 Spi (22 Spi Standard)
- Standard Needle: Merrow 2sdt
- Merrow Needle Range: Merrow 0sdt-4sdt
- Federal Stitch Type: 502
- Motor Required*: Merrow M12, 1/2hp, 3450 Rpm
- Number Of Threads: 2-6
- Merrow has refined the design of it's signature decorative edging machine over the past 70 years. Designers around the world use the Merrow Purl Machine to sew delicate rolled hems on wedding dresses, lingerie, evening wear and home decor. Built to run at 5500RPM the MG-2DNR-1 will add an unmatched edge at high speed to lightweight and medium weight fabrics.