- Direct drive fully programmable button hole machine. DY 1790 s known for its high speed buttonhole functions. The thread tension and main drive mechanism in DY 1790 s electronically controlled with easy control options.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 4,200rpm, Normal 3,600rpm.
- Needle Bar Stroke: 34.6mm.
- Size of Cloth Cutting Knife: 6.4-31.8mm.
- Bar tacking Width: Max. 5.0mm.
- Buttonhole Length: Max. 41mm (optional: 70mm, 120mm).
- Precision of needle throwing mechanism: 0.05mm.
- Needle Thread Tension: Active Tension (electronic tension control system)
- Number of Stitches: Automatically computed from the size of the buttonhole.
- Needle: (at the time of delivery): DP5 (#11J) #11J- #14J
- Hook: DP type. Full-rotary hook.
- Lift of the Work Clamp: 14mm.
- Auto-lifter provided as standard (stepping motor type).
- Needle Throwing System: Stepping Motor.
- Cloth Feeding System: Intermittent feed by Stepping Motor.
- Cloth Cutting Knife System: By double-acting Solenoid.
- Number of Standard Patterns: 30 Patterns.
- Number of Patterns that can be Input: Max. 99 Pattems.
- Bobbin Thread Winder: Built-in the Machine Head
- Machine Head Drive System: Compact AC Servo Motor (direct-drive system).
- Power requirement/ Power Consumption: Single-phase 220V, 230V, 240V 3-phase 200 24OV/600VA.
- Total Weight: 112 kg.
- The machine is provided as standard with as many as 30 stitch patterns for buttonholing.
- The machine eliminates oil stains on the sewing product.
- Duke's unique active tension (Electronic thread tension control system).
- Frame shape offers improved operability.
- Basting stitch mechanism is effective for the production of beautiful button holes.
- Sewing settings can be easily changed.
- Shorter length of bobbin thread remaining on the material.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bheLWoIHTsc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>