- The 70-D3B-2 BUTTED SEAM Sewing Machine from Merrow is the flagship butted seam machine for the wovens industry. With dozens of custom variations, the 70-D3B-2 is the most versatile and toughest sewing machine in the industry.
- Operating Speed: 2250 Rpm
- Stitch Width: 16mm (5/8")
- Stitch Range: 101mm - 305mm (4-12 Spi)
- Standard Needle: Merrow 8sdt
- Merrow Needle Range: Merrow 3sdt - 8sdt
- Federal Stitch Type: 501
- Motor Required*: 1725 Rpm, 60 Hz, 1/2 Hp, 110 Or 220 Volts, 1 Or 3 Phase
- Number Of Threads: Single Thread
- Join Materials in a continuous process with a FLAT 16MM (5/8") Single Thread stitch at high-speed using the most dependable and servicable sewing machine on the planet.
- Tested in the industry for 50 years and currently used in more than 10,000 factories around the world, the 70-D3B-2 is the most successful butt-seam sewing machine ever built
- We have designed this machine specifically for the endwise joining of materials and The 70-D3B-2 has been constructed from the ground up to be Versatile, Adaptable, Servicable and Fast
- Since 1838 Merrow has been designing and building sewing machines, and this is one of our best. We warranty it for 10 years, and know that it will likely last for more than 40!
FABRICS & PROCESSES:
- the 70-D3B-2 (and variations) will sew: Woven Fabric, Knit Fabric, Terry Towel, Denim, Technical Textiles, and Nonwovens the 70-D3B-2 (and variations) is used in the following processes: Continuous Bleaching, Mercerising, Scouring, Washing, Drying, Pad & Steam Dyeing, Printing, Steaming, Shrinking (Sanforizing), Finishing, Tubular Processing, Slitting & De-twisting, Heat Setting, Napping & Shearing, Singeing, Calendering