Front placket fusing press
- Size: 1450x1580x1370 mm
- Weight: 900 kg
- Electricity: 380 V
- Power: 7 kW
- Capacity: 250 pcs/hr
- Compressed Air: 6-7 bar
- Air Consumption: 430 nl/min
- Front Placket Fusing Press gives the perfect form to shirts with ironing after the front placket stitching process.
- High capacity double ironing table.
- Front Placket Fusing Press is able to fix the interlining and can be used for bonding when the lower materials are changed.
- Pressing heat and timing can be adjusted according to the materials type to be pressed
- High-vacuum lower mould.
- Vacuum motor installed inside Front Placket Fusing Press Machine with high vacuum producing capacity.
- Vacuumed cooling system.
- Specially designed resistors and upper pressing head allow the equal heat diffusion on pressing area.
- Easy to use digital display.
- Digital screen of Front Placket Fusing Press provides hourly and daily production reports.
- Smart-fault notification system enables easy detection of machinery malfunctions, trackable using the screen.
- Unique resistors and computerized temperature control system of Front Placket Fusing Press provides precise heat adjustment and energy savings.
- A number of safety precautions protect the operator.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Control) controlled machine.